~Thich Nhat Hanh
So, who are we then? We are highly fallible human beings and equally amateur interbeings. We are dedicated to moving forward towards interbeing through simple, daily, and diversified practices which we’ve culled from various schools of thought and our own experiences. InterBEology is a fictitious word from our imaginations that is meant to epitomize our study of interbeing and our sharing of our best practices (along with our follies, for entertainment purposes;).
In addition to being the founders of interBEology, we also happen to be best friends who believe that our lives and the world are better when we’re together. This project is aimed at expanding that togetherness to include all of you, with the belief that such inclusiveness will pave the way to more meaningful interactions in a healthier, happier world. Rather than bore you with individual bios, we’ll leave you with our core beliefs that fuel this project.
1. The majority of the world is suffering and unsure of how to move forward. We believe we need to move backwards towards simplicity and compassion in order to truly move forward towards fulfillment.
2. The complexity of present day life makes it challenging for us to be our favorite selves, and complacency and passivity are not antidotes to the problem.
3. Gratitude and kindness are powerful and paramount practices. They have resuscitated us from dark and seemingly hopeless places.
4. Balance is an indispensable ingredient for contentment, and this balance can be achieved in smaller steps than we think.
5. Our interconnectedness ensures that micro-changes we initiate catalyze major changes both within our lives and elsewhere.